Fresh Water Information
Fresh water is available by hose (shore connection) only. The rate of supply is approximately 80 tons per hour – usually 2 hoses at 40 tons per hose. The shore connections are international.
Garbage / Sewage Information
Both dry and wet garbage can be landed. There is no barge available. The garbage containers are 2,5 and 24 cubic metres.
There is a sewage lorry which can take sewage and sludge.
The Marpol sewage regulations are in force.
Fuglefjord Harbor is an international leading port of pelagic fish. In the port there is a meal and fish oil factory, freeze terminal and oil terminal. Not-& trawl workshop, mechanical, hydraulic and electrical services are available.
There can be bunkerd MGO, HFO, blends.
– One telephone line can be installed on board. Advance notice must be given the day before arrival
– The tourist information office is 5-10 minutes away in the town centre
– Tour buses can be positioned alongside the ship
– There is a five minute walk to the nearest bank
– Public telephones and cash machine are in the town centre
– A selection of shops is in the town centre
– There is restaurant and snack bars within walking distance
– Taxis can be ordered
– There is public transport all around the islands
– Public toilets are in the terminal
– The post office is a 5—10 minute walk from the ship